Donegal Estuary Holiday Homes
Photos Donegal Estuary Holiday Homes
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washer / dryer
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
Modern Cottages on the outskirts of Donegal town set in scenic high amenity area, on the road to a sandy beach. Private parking, tennis court, patios with garden furniture on site. Lounge with open fire, multi channel T.V. with new televisions. Cottages in a mature wooded ,peaceful setting.
Close to Millpark Hotel, Harvey's Point Hotel, Abbey Hotel and Solis Lough Eske Castle. Ideal base for touring the North west which includes the magnificent Slieve League Cliffs, Blue Stack Mountains. Visit Donegal Castle or travel on the Donegal Bay Waterbus and see the seal colony and the beautiful scenery of the inner Donegal Bay.
Donegal has some beautiful golden beaches, which include Fintra beach, Murvagh and Rossnowlagh beach which is also great for surfing.
Excellent Golf courses which includes Murvagh Golf Links just ten minute drive away and one of the Clubs belonging to the North & West Coast Links which win the title European Golf destination of 2011.
Spend a day Fishing available for all ages on both River and Sea..
Discover Donegal town for your annual holiday or a mini break - weekend or midweek Visit Derry /London Derry City of Culture - One hour drive from Donegal Estuary holiday homes has accommodation to suit your needs - just give a call - 087/2849654
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Donegal Estuary Holiday Homes in Donegal Town
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Bridge Bar
Rates from € 300 per week (13.32 miles)
- Beagh Cottage
Rates from € 145 per week (15.19 miles)
Rates from € 250 per week (19.5 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Donegal Estuary Holiday Homes. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.