Photos Eclipse Ireland
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
In view of the timeless mountain and lake scenery within Killarney National Park, the Eclipse Centre is a diamond set in the emerald of Kerry. With something for everyone and just over two kilometres from the beautiful Ring of Kerry route and ten kilometres from the quaint, cultural town of Kenmare, Eclipse offers a variety of adventures and activities as well as peace, tranquillity and a return to nature leaving you feeling invigorated and refreshed.Eclipse is a popular one stop centre and part of the mystical & unspoilt region of Ireland that has attracted visitors for hundreds of years. Its spectacular beauty is beyond question and it is a natural centre for outdoor pursuits that include golf, water sports, cycling, walking, running, riding and the very best fishing in freshwater rivers for salmon and trout and unparalleled sea fishing.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Eclipse Ireland in Kenmare
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
Rates from € 300 per week (6.41 miles)
Rates from € 390 per week (6.49 miles)
- Gortnagown Cottage
Rates from € 450 per week (7.22 miles)
- Mangerton self catering
Rates from € 350 per week (14.38 miles)
- Bells Cottage
Rates from € 380 per week (14.65 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Eclipse Ireland. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.