Mangerton self catering
Photos Mangerton self catering
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- music system
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washer / dryer
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- tennis nearby
LOCATED 5 MILES FROM KILLARNEY ON THE MUCKROSS SIDE.
Surrounded by world famous Killarney National Park with beautifull views of Mangerton and Torc mountains in a very peacefull location. Muckross House and gardens are just 2 miles from your accommodation. This accommodationn has all mod cons.
Taxis are readily available. Around two miles is Molly D'Arcys' award winning pub. Around three miles is the rambling Gleneagle / INEC Hotel complex that has everything from cabaret to swimming pools. Or there are the elegant surrounds of the Lake Hotel, right on the shores of Lough Leane.
Only 4km away is the famous muckross house and gardens. There is also a traditional farm re-creating farm life in ireland from the last century. From your accommodation you can walk to the spectacular torc waterfall and enjoy the woodland stroll.
Killarney - Kerry - Ireland
Famous as a tourist destination for almost 300 years. The famous lakes alongside the town are just a jaunting car ride or short walk.The town has also a park just alongside. The town has numerous events and amenities to attract the visitor both young and old.
You will find a wide range of restaurants to suit all pockets. See www.killarney.ie for more information.
Late summer are the great Kerry festivals of Puck Fair and the Rose of Tralee ( August 10th, 11th, 12th and 27th ff respectively). There are lots of nearby local regattas on lake, river and on sea. Or how about a trip to Skellig Michael or to Valentia Island in the rare climate of south Kerry, just over an hour away. Winter is short in Mangerton..luckily.!
Because there isn't time for too much rest with all that beauty to enjoy
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Mangerton self catering in Killarney
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Coolclogher House
Rates from € 6500 per week (2.68 miles)
- Brambles Farm Cottage
Rates from € 335 per week (3.83 miles)
- Arbutus Lodge Apartments
Rates from € 185 per week (5.24 miles)
Rates from € 275 per week (5.31 miles)
Rates from € 300 per week (9.52 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Mangerton self catering. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.