Photos Colbha Cottage
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- sun room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- sea views
Just 1 mile outside Portsalon this charming property is located in a small development at the foot of Knockalla Mountain.It is ideally located just 500 yards from a fabulous blue flag beech. Portsalon Harbour and Golf Club are about a mile away.In the nearby caravan park there is a childrens play area and a nice restaurant.
Colbha Cottage takes its name from the nearby mountain and is situated at the foot of the Knockalla Mountains in a small private development offering the holidaymaker comfort and tranquillity. From the conservatory at the rear you can gaze eastwards across Ballymastocker Bay towards the Inishowen Peninsula or northwards towards Portsalon Harbour and the hills that lie behind. To the south the Knockalla Mountains tower imposingly above providing a constantly changing tapestry of colour in the ever-changing light.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Colbha Cottage in Portsalon
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Cabin
Rates from € 400 per week (5.35 miles)
- Mamore Cottages
Rates from € 290 per week (9.74 miles)
- The Tanyard
Rates from € 310 per week (11.53 miles)
- Fern Cottage
Rates from € 400 per week (18.43 miles)
- Maggies Cottage
Rates from € 525 per week (18.85 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Colbha Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Carmel O Connor
Phone no. : +44 2890859095
Mobile no. : +44 7760398757
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 5764
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.