Photos Newport Cottages
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- telephone in room
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- skiing nearby
- tennis nearby
This farm has been the home of the McNamara's for six generations and the current owners Todd and Ann McNamara have worked very hard on keeping the values of Traditional Farming alive.
Visitors can experience the daily workings on this functioning working farm by participating in activities such as hand-milking cows, feeding and caring for animals such as calves, lambs, hens, ducks, and the gathering of eggs etc.
There is an organic vegetable garden on the farm which visitors can take the opportunity to sample some of the produce in season.
The main concern on the farm is the care and welfare of the animals and the preservation of three areas on the farm as wildlife habitats. The farmyard has in recent times been upgraded with suitable animal housing together with gates and old farm machinery and building been preserved and maintained.
There are a couple of monuments on the property including a Ring Fort and a Gallan or Standing Stone that are of historical interest.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Newport Cottages in Newport
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Mount Cashel Lodge
Rates from € 700 per week (18.37 miles)
- Ballymorris Cottage
Rates from € 350 per week (19.75 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Newport Cottages. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.