Photos Ballytrent House
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- gardens available
- internet access available
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Visitors to Wexford seeking a quiet, secluded location,could not choose a better location than Ballytrent. Ballytrent is a magnificent 18th century heritage house set in extensive grounds overlooking the sea towards Tuskar Rock Lighthouse.
With several championship golf courses nearby and the beautiful Ballytrent beach within easy walking distance, Ballytrent is the ideal location for your next vacation.
This is the perfect base from which to explore the beautiful South East of Ireland. Wexford, home of the world famous Opera Festival, is only fifteen minutes drive away, whilst Waterford and Dublin are both accessible for day trips. Pony trekking is also available only minutes away. Have a look at the fishing page. We can arrange any type of fishing you need; game fishing, course fishing, sea fishing or even trips to exotic locations.
Very close to lovely sandy safe beach. Large gardens, ample parking, all situated in a very secluded,safe area within a working farm. 5 minute drive to Rosslare Europort . Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ballytrent House in Rosslare Harbour
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Mill Farm Cottages
Rates from € 350 per week (18.51 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ballytrent House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.