The Old School House
Photos The Old School House
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
This newly renovated old school house (Jan 2013) sits on the mountain overlooking ‘The best View in Ireland’ Derrynane harbor, Kenmare Bay and The great Atlantic ocean. The house is 1 mile from some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe, featuring a choice of watersports and pirate camps for children. The pier where the boat leaves daily to visit the world heritage site, Skelligs Rock is just below the house and the house is situated on the famous Kerry Way hiking and walking trail. The home of the Catholioc liberator, Daniel O’Connell is also in Derrynane and the gardens around the house include a bird sanctuary.
Spacious open plan living/dining room with open fire and wooden floor. Modern fitted kitchen area with tiled floor. Spacious utility room and wet room with shower/W.C. ideal for hikers after a long wet walk. The large screen TV has a choice of channels and a DVD with library. First floor has 3 spacious bedrooms 2 have double beds and 1 has 2 single beds. Bathroom with W.C.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location The Old School House in Caherdaniel
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Gortnagown Cottage
Rates from € 450 per week (11.58 miles)
- Mollys Cottage
Rates from € 275 per week (11.77 miles)
- Tirnahilan SC Cottages
Rates from € 234 per week (13.38 miles)
Rates from € 250 per week (15.08 miles)
- Eclipse Ireland
Rates from € 420 per week (18.79 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of The Old School House. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.