De Burgh Manor (25E pp/pn)
Photos De Burgh Manor (25E pp/pn)
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
Dating back to the 18th Century, De Burgh Manor is a period Mansion house located in the heart of the Irish racing County of Kidare.
Set on magnificent grounds and gardens, this luxury rental enjoys a privileged location on the banks of the river Barrow.
De Burgh Manor features include : a Gym (mostly weights), full size snooker table and Cellar Bar with open fireplace. For convenience, logs and coal are provided.
This is a perfect exclusive hire property for those who want a private getaway. De Burgh Manor caters for parties, function, or large family self-catering holidays.
DeBurgh Manor has its own private entrance, with an impressive driveway.
Accommodation comprises of:
Double Entrance Hallway
Large Commercial Kitchen (to suit all catering needs)
15 Double Bedrooms (all ensuite)
DeBurgh Manor is situated near several Championship Golf Courses; including Mount Juliet, The Heritage and Kilkee Castle.
Places of interest include: The Japanease Gardens (15 minutes), Dunmore Caves (20 minutes), Kilkenny Castle (30 minutes), the Rock of Cashel (1 Hour) and Waterford Glass (90 minutes).
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location De Burgh Manor (25E pp/pn) in Kilberry
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Hillview Farm
Rates from € 280 per week (9.36 miles)
- The Old Rectory
Rates from € 325 per week (9.64 miles)
- Robertstown Holiday Village Self Catering Cottages
Rates from € 349 per week (18.5 miles)
- Abhainn Ri
Rates from € 700 per week (19.45 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of De Burgh Manor (25E pp/pn). You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.