- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- washer / dryer
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- located in a town
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- sea views
This house is situated in the beautiful coastal town of Lahinch Co Clare. Lahinch is located 3 km west of Ennistymon on the coast. The smile on the generous mouth of a wide bay is the glittering fine-grained golden expanse of beach, a dune system with two golf courses. The beach offers excellent opportunities for surfing and the walks on the beach are wonderful. Lahinch has a surf school where you can learn to surf.There are many attractions, among other things, award-winning restaurants, typical Irish pubs and shops nearby. , Lahinch offers something for everyone, whether it is swimming, surfing, or splashing in the indoor pool or enjoying a candlelit dinner. In addition, Casey serves self-sufficiency as an ideal base for exploring the Burren, Cliffs of Moher and Doolin.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Casey in Lahinch
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Dough Mor Lodge
Rates from € 1400 per week (0.64 miles)
- Doolin Coastal Cottages
Rates from € 250 per week (5.5 miles)
- Whitestrand House
Rates from € 495 per week (15.04 miles)
- Eden Lodge
Rates from € 400 per week (15.65 miles)
- Rays Country Cottages
Rates from € 400 per week (15.66 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Casey. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Martha Casey
Phone no. : 00353 656821395
Mobile no. : 00353 868190350
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 5822
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.