- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wheelchair friendly
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
Glenviewcottage is a lovely 4 star Irish Tourist Board approved self catering cottage in a lovely serene rural wooded location just 7 Kms from Killarney town the capital of Irish Tourism.It is wheelchair friendly (VAS2 Rated) and fully disabled access bathroom.
It is ideally located as a touring base for discovering Killarney,The Ring Of Kerry,County Kerry and the Southwest Of Ireland.
As the cottage is just 7 Kms from Killarney town where you can enjoy the the beautiful sites of Killarney such as Lakes ,Mountains ,Killarney National Park , and Houses, as well as a choice of Pubs and Restaurants, Live music sessions.
Kerry Airport is just 5Kms away while Cork and Shannon airports are just120 Kms away. Cottage itself consists of Kitchen/dining room ,two double bedrooms (one on suite ) and a fully fitted disabled access shower and toilet on the ground floor.Tthe first floor accommodation consists of Twin Bedroom and a large study/lounge room.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Glenviewcottage in Killarney
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Arbutus Lodge Apartments
Rates from € 185 per week (0.32 miles)
- Brambles Farm Cottage
Rates from € 335 per week (1.48 miles)
- Coolclogher House
Rates from € 6500 per week (2.89 miles)
- Mangerton self catering
Rates from € 350 per week (5.31 miles)
- Bells Cottage
Rates from € 380 per week (13.38 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Glenviewcottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.