Photos Ballymorris Cottage
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- airport nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
Ballymorris Cottage is a charming, detached stone built cottage set in the grounds of the 17th Century townland and estate of Ballymorris, next to the owner’s home, one mile from the village of Cratloe, County Clare. With three bedrooms, including one double with en-suite shower room, one twin with en-suite shower room, plus one ground floor twin, this cottage can sleep six people. The cottage also includes a family bathroom on the ground floor and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burner.
There is off road parking for two cars, a front lawned garden and a rear pebbled garden with picnic bench.. Ballymorris Cottage offers friends and families a wonderful base for exploring beautiful County Clare.
Located next to Ballymorris Pottery and Pottery School, which can offer tailor made classes and events to suit all levels.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ballymorris Cottage in Cratloe
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Mount Cashel Lodge
Rates from € 700 per week (5.73 miles)
- The Bungalow Main Street
Rates from € 500 per week (6.77 miles)
- Foxmeadow Cottage
Rates from € 300 per week (7.49 miles)
- Gate Lodge Cottage
Rates from € 350 per week (8.62 miles)
- Ardsollus Farm
Rates from € 1000 per week (9.03 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ballymorris Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.