Rahans Lake Lodge
Photos Rahans Lake Lodge
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- linen provided, free or for hire
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- wheelchair friendly
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
Self-catering accommodation in lakeside log cabin in Ireland. Rahans Lake Lodge is a self-catering lakeside Log Cabin in County Monaghan Ireland, only one hour from Dublin.
The cabin sleeps 6 and is situated in a fishing and golfing paradise.
Oil-fired central heating.
Bed linen and towels provided.
Open-plan kitchen, dining room and lounge.
3 bedrooms (1 en-suite), each with double bed and TV.
Kitchen with all modern conveniences.
Large decking area overlooking lake.
Secluded tree-lined lawns.
Spacious car park.
The log cabin is situated on the shores of Rahans Lake in County Monaghan on the borders of Cavan, Meath and Louth. This rural self-catering accommodation is situated in a fishing and golfing paradise. There are numerous excellent fishing lakes within a 5 miles radius.
Golf is available at the 18 hole Nuremore or Mannan Castle, or 9 hole Cabra Castle.
5 miles from Inniskeen, birthplace of poet Patrick Kavanagh.
Rahans Lake Lodge is 5 miles from Nuremore Golf & Country Club and Cabra Castle hotels, which makes it an ideal sleepover for wedding guests with its accommodation for up to six persons.
3 miles from romantic Dunaree Forest Park with its famous Wishing Well.
1 hour from historic Cooley Mountains of Irish legend and Carlingford Lough.
10 minutes from Carrickmacross, home of Carrickmacross Lace.
90 minutes from Belfast International Airport.
40 minutes from Newgrange World Heritage Site and Newgrange Farm.
Being only 1 hour from Dublin, via the M1 motorway, the log cabin is the ideal retreat.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Rahans Lake Lodge in Carrickmacross
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Orchard View Holiday Home
Rates from € 250 per week (15.73 miles)
- Slane Farm Hostel and Cottages
Rates from € 140 per week (16.85 miles)
- McEvoy Cottage
Rates from € 350 per week (16.91 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Rahans Lake Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.