Burrenwest self catering
Photos Burrenwest self catering
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- sun room
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- sailing nearby
- sea views
Burrenwest self-catering apartment is Situated just off the famous Flaggy shore in New Quay on the wild Atlantic Way. It has breath-taking views of both Galway and Ballyvaughan bays and all rooms have sea views. Shellfish abound and can be caught or bought locally or dine in the well known Linnanes Lobster bar which is 3kl away. It is just next door Café Linnalla ice cream parlour where you can treat yourself to a large ice cream sundae after an enjoyable day exploring the Burren. It is a ten minute walk from the Martello Tower at the very tip of the Peninsula. It is 40 minutes drive from the cliffs of Moher and Doolin where you can get a ferry to the Aran Islands that are just off the coast. Galway city and Connemarra lie to the North just across Galway bay and its wild rugged land and seascape are made for exploring. The apartment contains 2 bedrooms, one double with sink, the second with a double and single.1 bathroom with shower, open plan sitting room / kitchen and a conservatory. The kitchen is fully fitted and contains microwave,oven hop, washing machine/dryer. This is an ideal location to explore the Burren and the Burren national park and is a walkers paradise, A walking guide can be arranged for you on request. It is an award winning food region and has a large number of restaurants, artisan producers and growers. You can involve yourself in the Burren food story by taking part in the Burren food trail who run events from April to October each year. Burrenwest is just 8kl from Kinvarra with its imposing Dun Guire castle where medieval banquets are held nightly throughout the summer. Tickets to banquet can be arranged on request. The Burren is ideal for the adventure lovers with a wide array of activities to try from hill climbing, walking, kayaking, surfing, fishing, potholing , caving. Any activity can be pre booked for you on request.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Burrenwest self catering in Rine
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Rays Country Cottages
Rates from € 400 per week (2.49 miles)
- Doolin Coastal Cottages
Rates from € 250 per week (15.73 miles)
- Dough Mor Lodge
Rates from € 1400 per week (17.53 miles)
- Strongfort Mill
Rates from € 450 per week (17.69 miles)
Rates from € 220 per week (18.14 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Burrenwest self catering. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.