Photos Ardsollus Farm
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- airport nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
We currently offer Self Catering Apartments to our Guests.
They are fully equipped with all mod-cons and are decorated to a first class standard.
Ardsollus Farm is an ideal location to base yourself for exploring the West of Ireland and especially the Clare Area with The Famous Burren Region, The Cliffs of Moher, Bunratty Castle, Knappogue Castle, Dromoland Castle, Craggonown and various other historic sites all within a short drive:
Within 5 - 10 minutes Drive you will be at:
Bunratty Castle, Knappogue Castle, Dromoland Castle, Craggonown
Within 30 - 40 minutes Drive you will be at:
The Famous Burren Region, The Cliffs of Moher
Television Room, Dining Room, Sitting Room and Sun Lounge.
For Guest use we have three rooms where you can relax, watch T.V. read or just take in the view of the Farm and surrounding countryside.
To the front of the House there are seating areas ideal for having an evening drink to relax after your day sightseeing.
5 Bedrooms 5 bathrooms 1 dining room 2 sitting rooms 1 kitchen.
Rental of entire house is from 1000 Euros a week.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Ardsollus Farm in Quin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- The Bungalow Main Street
Rates from € 500 per week (2.9 miles)
- Mount Cashel Lodge
Rates from € 700 per week (5.48 miles)
- Eden Lodge
Rates from € 400 per week (5.52 miles)
- Ballymorris Cottage
Rates from € 350 per week (9.03 miles)
- Foxmeadow Cottage
Rates from € 300 per week (16.13 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Ardsollus Farm. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.