Photos Maggies Cottage
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets welcome with prior arrangement
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
- tennis nearby
With a peaceful setting on a half acre site, Maggies Cottage is an idyllic and beautifully refurbished traditional cottage located just outside the town of Falcarragh which lies along Donegals dramatic north west coastline - a coastline that is part of Irelands Wild Atlantic Way The cottage provides a special holiday experience close to beautiful beaches, rugged hills and a range of tourist amenities and attractions.
The cottage has a stone bridge on the approach road with a freshwater stream running underneath. This unique holiday cottage features a high vaulted ceiling in the main living area with exposed oak beams. The cottage is excellently equipped with every modern convenience. It benefits from double glazing, multi fuel stove with back boiler, plus oil fired central heating.
The cottage overlooks Muckish Mountain and Mount Errigal and sits alongside the beautiful Ray river and gentle waterfalls. The river is teeming with freshwater fish, and has a wonderful new riverside walk which also takes you into Falcarragh.
2 double bedrooms downstairs
A twin room and a single room upstairs in loft - access via Loft ladders
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Maggies Cottage in Falcarragh
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Fern Cottage
Rates from € 400 per week (13.6 miles)
- Adrihidbeg Cottage
Rates from € 165 per week (16.55 miles)
- The Cabin
Rates from € 400 per week (16.62 miles)
- The Tanyard
Rates from € 310 per week (18.8 miles)
- Colbha Cottage
Rates from € 300 per week (18.85 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Maggies Cottage. You receive a copy of this email too.
Owner / manager : Catherine Jayat
Phone no. : 0044 8557405186
Email : Contact by email
Property code : 5863
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.