Doolin Coastal Cottages
Photos Doolin Coastal Cottages
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea / coffee making facilities
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- airport nearby
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- diving nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- pub and shops nearby
- sea views
- tennis nearby
Doolin Coastal Cottages are located in Lough North, Doolin, Co. Clare. Our Fáilte Ireland approved self catering accommodation is situated in an idyllic location on the Burren way marked trail between Doolin village and the Cliffs of Moher. Our self catering accommodation offers fantastic panoramic views of the Atlantic ocean, the Cliffs of Moher, Galway bay, Doolin harbour, the Connemara mountains and the Aran islands.
Our two bedroomed cottages, Clonalis and Dairy Cottage, are set back 100 yards from the roadway and are semi detached on farmland. We are two and a half kilometres from Doolin village and four kilometres from the Cliffs of Moher making our location ideal for your vacation.
Centrally located on the Burren Trail, Doolin is also ideal for visitors and guests interested in outdoor activities. Hikers will find that the trail is scattered with archaeological remains and has spectacular views of the Aran Islands. Some other popular outdoor activities include rock climbing, mountain biking, golfing and caving. From Doolin, visitors can take a 30 minute boat trip to the mystical Aran Islands which feature an incredibly rugged landscape, ancient forts and prehistoric relics.
World renown for the 'cráic agus ceol' Doolin has four pubs that play host to traditional Irish music; O'Connors, McGann's and McDermott's. With good food and drink your assured of a good night in any of these establishments. Looking for a bite to eat? Doolin has 8 restaurants with options including Cullinans Seafood restaurant, Stonecutters Kitchen and Roadford House.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Doolin Coastal Cottages in Doolin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Dough Mor Lodge
Rates from € 1400 per week (5.33 miles)
Rates from € 220 per week (5.5 miles)
- Rays Country Cottages
Rates from € 400 per week (13.43 miles)
- Burrenwest self catering
Rates from € 350 per week (15.73 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Doolin Coastal Cottages. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.