Trinity Island Lodge
Photos Trinity Island Lodge
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- music system
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- private parking available
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
Trinity Island is a tranquil private island set on the banks of Lough Oughter. Covering 150 acres of native Irish woods the island is surrounded by 5km of lake shore walkways and is inhabited by a variety of local wild life. Relax and unwind in comfort and serenity in our luxurious eco friendly lodge.
Located in Co Cavan on the edge of Breifne Geo Park, Trinity Island Lodge is just over 2 hours drive from either Dublin or Belfast International Airport
The conversion of the stone granary to a luxury self catering lodge was completed with meticulous attention to detail and effort to capture the natural beauty of the stone work and the surrounding landscape.
The lodge has three bedrooms. The two main bedrooms are fitted with en-suite bathrooms, tying in with our eco-friendly practices, we use conservative waters measure, but don't sacrifice indulgence with fabulous power showers. The third bedroom boasts stunning views of the boating dock and the scenic meandering river.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Trinity Island Lodge in Killeshandra
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Limestone Lodge
Rates from € 500 per week (1.13 miles)
- Island House
Rates from € 300 per week (2.59 miles)
- Hillside House Shalleys
Rates from € 300 per week (13.33 miles)
- Orchard View Holiday Home
Rates from € 250 per week (17.48 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Trinity Island Lodge. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.