Keel Holiday Cottages
Photos Keel Holiday Cottages
- barbecue / grill
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- cot and highchair
- credit cards accepted
- dvd player
- gardens available
- internet access available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- no smoking
- open fireplace
- towels provided, free or for hire
- washer / dryer
- welcome pack on arrival
- wifi available
- beach nearby
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- climbing nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- golfing nearby
- hiking / walking route nearby
- horse riding nearby
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
- sailing nearby
Situated at Keel Beach on Ireland's fabulous "Wild Atlantic Way". Choose from a myriad of holiday activities including watersports, horseriding, kayaking, hill-walking. Pub, restaurants, Blue-flag beach, play-ground nearby. Make it a memorable experience!
Achill Island is a unique holiday destination. Immediately you drive across the swivel bridge at Achill Sound you'll be captivated. The wild mountain landscape, the rugged Atlantic coastline, the crystal clear seas, the fascinating western light, the friendly people, will all combine to weave a magic spell about you.
The island's shores have been etched into fantastic shapes by the ever-beating seas. The winds and gentle rains have honed the hills and sculpted the mountains.
From your Achill holiday home at Keel you can explore our island home, or tour the West of Ireland.
Achill is unspoiled, natural, different!
3-Star Cottage/2 bedrooms/4 persons: From €290 to €485 per week.
4-Star Cottage/3 Bedrooms/6 persons: From €350 to €585 per week.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Keel Holiday Cottages in Bridge-linked Achill Island
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Achill Stone Cottage
Rates from € 400 per week (1.58 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Keel Holiday Cottages. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.