Photos White Sands
- central heating
- children accepted
- cooking facilities
- dvd player
- gardens available
- linen provided, free or for hire
- private parking available
- towels provided, free or for hire
- welcome pack on arrival
- canoeing and kayaking nearby
- cycle hire / cycling / mountain biking nearby
- fishing nearby
- golfing nearby
- horse riding nearby
- ideal touring base
- lake nearby
- pub and shops nearby
White Sands is situated near Cromane Village in a peaceful rural setting overlooking Lough Yganavan. There is a choice of three properties depending on the size of your party, all with spectacular view of the Macgillycuddy's Reeks. A semi-detached house which comprises of a four bedroom and a two bedroom holiday house and also a detached two bedroomed cottage.
The 4 bedroom house is a semi-detached property tastefully decorated to a very high standard. All four bedrooms are ensuite, two with double beds and two with twin beds, and so can accommodate a party of 8 people. There is a large dining room, a kitchen which is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, microwave and a clothes washer/dryer. On the second floor is a large lounge which opens out onto a balcony with spectacular view of the lake and mountains, here one can relax, read or just savour the pure fresh countryside; or if lucky watch the moonlight shining over the glistening clear waters of the lake, or perhaps see a rainbow.
The 2 bedroom house is semi-detached to the above mentioned four bedroomed house and is also tastefully decorated to a very high standard. The two bedrooms are ensuite with one double bedroom and one triple bedroom and so can accommodate a party of 5 people. There is a mezzanine lounge with a television, a kitchen which is fully equipped and includes a dishwasher, microwave and a clothes washer/dryer. Both properties have their own separate garden and entrance.
The 2 bedroom cottage is adjacent to the owner's residence. One of the bedrooms is ensuite with a double bed and the other bedroom has twin beds, main bathroom with shower, and so can accommodate a party of 4 people. The house has a charming half door entrance, pine floors and a kitchen/living room fully equipped to include a clothes washer/dryer and a microwave.
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location White Sands in Killorglin
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Bells Cottage
Rates from € 380 per week (3.72 miles)
Rates from € 375 per week (14.51 miles)
- The Old Forge Beachside Cottage
Rates from € 375 per week (14.56 miles)
- Mount Brandon Cottage
Rates from € 280 per week (14.8 miles)
Rates from € 250 per week (15.71 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of White Sands. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.