Rosdarrig Bed & Breakfast
Photos Rosdarrig Bed & Breakfast
- central heating
- children accepted
- garden available
- pets not welcome
- private parking available
- tea coffee facilities
- television in room
- vegetarians catered for
- celtic monument nearby
- cycle hire available nearby
- forest nearby
- golfing nearby
- horseriding nearby
- lake nearby
- located in town
- scenic beauty spot nearby
At Rosdarrig you have the best of both worlds, staying in luxury accommodation and watching livestock grazing the surrounding farmland, yet only a pleasant walk to the local pubs and restaurants. On arrival at Rosdarrig you are greeted with a warm welcome plus complimentary tea/coffee, homemade scones, bread and preserves.
Rosdarrig Bed and Breakfast is approved by the Irish Tourist board, and is an ideal base from which to explore the various cultural and historical sites in the north west region. Fishing, golfing and walking are available closeby while the activates of the Atlantic are just thirty minute drive.
Boyle is located between the three great lakes Lough Gara, Lough Key and Lough Arrow. The Boyle River meanders through the town joining Lough Gara and Lough Key before joining the River Shannon. Within a radius of fifteen miles there are numerous other small lakes offering coarse and trout fishing. Drying rooms and bait fridges are available on-site while fishing tackle is available to buy within 200 metres.
B&B rate per person sharing : € 35
B&B rate single person : € 40
Contact the owner / manager for actual prices.
Location Rosdarrig Bed & Breakfast in Boyle
Zoom out to see accommodation nearby or open a large map.
- Forest Park House B and B Boyle
Rates from € 40 pps (1.63 miles)
- Castle Dargan Hotel, Golf & Spa Resort
Rates from € 45 pps (16.69 miles)
- Armcashel B&B
Rates from € 35 pps (16.7 miles)
- Ronanes B.B.
Rates from € 30 pps (16.87 miles)
Map locations are approximate. Contact the premises for exact locations.
Use this contact form to send an email directly to the owner of Rosdarrig Bed & Breakfast. You receive a copy of this email too.
Please mention 'Guide to Ireland' when phoning!
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Ireland on Guide to Ireland without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from in all regions in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
- It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.
Free setup service
- Too busy to get it done yourself ? We now offer a inputting service to get your listing(s) set up and running for you. If you'd like to take us up on this offer please use this form. We also offer a discount on listing multiple properties.
- If you need any advertising advice, or have questions about the services we offer, please contact us and we'd be delighted to help.